Monday, February 10, 2014

Fun Valentine's {or anytime!} gift tutorial


I have always LOVE LOVE LOVED the DIY hoop decor trend - but hadn't ever attempted to make one because I am not a proficient (or patient, for that matter) embroider-er. I recently had a moment of clarity and decided to attempt a non-sewing method - using my FAV method of freezer paper + screenprinting paint! 


These are SUPER SUPER SUPER simple to make. Yeah and DID YOU KNOW that embroidery hoops come in awesome colors and shapes? (yep, HOBBY LOBBY!) They are basically ASKING us to use them for a purpose other than made, amirite?

You can check out the entire tutorial over on SheKnows
including a PDF pattern to make one similar to the owl design!


Are you gonna make it? I'd love to see your finished project!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...